Friday, May 17, 2013

And It Really Really Works

What do you know about grout color sealer? Well if you have tile you should really consider getting to know it because this stuff ROCKS! I don't get too excited about commercial products. If you don't need special training and a letter from Congress to order something, I generally tend to think of it as weak. 

This product has definitely changed that line of thinking. It's called NA 6700 Grout Rescue (which still sounds kind of contraband-ish). It's recommended for really dirty grout lines, but I was using it to match the old grout with the new tile work in the kitchen. For $10, I didn't pay much attention to the direction on the bottle, just sort of wiped it on till I got a good match.


Before







After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Comments