Wednesday, July 3, 2013

And Then There Was Paint

I want to get these thoughts down before I forget. Before I'm home in my adorable, blue almost-a-beach house in central FL. Before I forget this I have lived in that same house for 3 months waiting for it to be painted and it finally is painted and I'm 2,000 miles away moment. 

Thanks to the painters and a friendly neighbor, I can see my house. My blue house. Of course I can't see the detail and whether or not the painters actually did a decent job, but I know it looks better than a it did 72 hours ago. And I just don't want to forget this combined moment of anticipation and frustration, when I knew it was blue, but couldn't see it for myself...and I am certain there is a life metaphor in here somewhere.

AM Progress

From the Front - Happy Independence Day!

PM Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Comments