Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's All About the Lighting

Still no toilets, but we do have light! Thanks again to G&D for another well-spent long weekend at Harbor Farm.

Living Room - Before
Scheman Family Pic - Same Livng Rm.
Lights!

I really dig these sconces. They're nothing special, just picked them up at Lowes, but I really like the rubbed bronze finish and the whole nautical thing. 

Lights from Allen + roth
Gus also installed all the ceiling fans.




While Denise transformed the "pantry."

Before

a Woman in White

After

We also finished some smaller projects, like the floor repair in the guest bedroom.


Termites are Bad

Is that Ty Pennington? Nope.

And I pulled all the old plastic, blue shutters off...because I can. 


Where they belong


And because Gus is making these for the whole house!

Cedar Board-n-Batten Shutters

It was a great 3 days, but I'm ready to get back to the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Comments